1. Data Administrator
The Administrator of Personal Data of the Website Users is Extrego spółka akcyjna with its registered office in Świlcza, Świlcza 146E, 36-072 Świlcza,
NIP: 8133781093, REGON: 38020291800000.
2. Data Protection Officer
A Data Protection Officer has been appointed. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
3. Purpose of using data
Users’ data is used for the following purposes:
- administering the Website,
- statistics of Website visits,
- Website content management,
- Provision of materials promoting the data administrator’s services,
- archiving data in accordance with the law.
4. Data collection method
Users’ data can be collected automatically by the server.
5. Legal grounds for data processing
- legitimate interest (art.6 sec.1 letter f of the GDPR),
- legitimate interest consisting in direct marketing of the data administrator’s services and pursuing claims, as well as ensuring the safety of persons and property,
6. Data collected by the Website owner
- Users’ IP addresses,
- information about the User’s browser.
7. Sharing data with third parties
The Administrator will transfer your personal data to:
- entities processing data on behalf of the data administrator,
- entities authorized by law.
8. Rights related to the processing of personal data
The User has the right to:
- access their personal data,
- rectify their personal data,
- withdraw their consent,
- be forgotten,
- restrict processing of their personal data,
- transfer their personal data,
- the right to object to data processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Google Analytics
- The IP address provided by the browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not compared by Google with other data.
- The Data Administrator uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of the website and its regular improvement. In exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is art. 6 sec. 1 sentence 1 letter f of the GDPR.
10. Intention to transfer data to a third country or international organization:
The data administrator transfers data outside of Poland/EU/European Economic Area only in the situation described in item 9.
11. Period of storage of personal data
The data that the Administrator processes to provide services will be stored for the time specified by law and in the legitimate interests of the data administrator until an objection is lodged.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website owner.
- The cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about Website Users or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the Website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
- By default, the software used for browsing websites (browser) allows for cookies to be handled on the User’s device on which it is running. In most cases, the software in this area can be configured independently, including, among others, enforcing automatic blocking of cookies. Issues related to the configuration of how cookies are handled can be found in the software settings (web browsers).
- Cookies are used to:
- adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, cookies allow to recognize the Website User’s device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs,
- create statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security,
- functional cookies, enabling remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface.
13. Links to other pages on the Website
The website owner informs that the website contains links to other websites. The website owner recommends reading the privacy policies applicable there, as they are not responsible for them.
14. Securing user data on the Website
A description of the technical and organizational security measures is contained in the Security Policy (protection of personal data) of the website owner. In particular, the following safeguards are used:
- data collected automatically by the server are secured through the Website access authentication mechanism,
- access to the administration of the Website is carried out using the authentication mechanism.